Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Appt. update

Had another appt. today. I'm up to 170 lb :( Still only 25 total, but I didn't want to see that number. Not doing much for my self-esteem. I'm just so down in the dumbs lately and I know a lot of it is just pregnancy hormonesa nd it will get better. I'm so uncomfortable too. Everything hurts, it's hard to walk, bad heartburn, can't sleep, feeling overwhelmed at work and at home. I just feel like I'm not going to get everything done before she gets here. I need to pack our hospital bag but I need the little suitcase that Will will be using on his next trip in July. i need to wash her clothes but I'm going to wait until after the shower. I don't have diapers, I haven't done anything in the room to make it her room too and I'm afraid once she gets here I won't have the time. I really want to paint but I think we are going to wait. But then I feel like she is getting the shaft and Will got all of this attention before he arrived. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries, doll...you'll be fine! You still have a month before she arrives, and that's plenty of time. And you shouldn't worry about about your weight at all! You look fabulous, and I'm sure you'll be back to your pp weight in no time! =)