Wednesday, July 25, 2007

38 weeks

And still nothing! I've been having contractions but was informed by Dr. Stork that with your 2nd baby that doesn't mean anything always. You can have painful contractions that aren't even doing anything, which seems to be my case. I was so upset when she told me I was still closed. I just want this baby out. I'm very uncomfortable, especially with the pelvis pain. It makes it very hard to walk and is painful at times. My weight was up to 173, but really I don't think I gained anything because it was an afternoon appt. not morning like I usually have, so I weight a bit more.

2 comments:

Crib Tales said...

You are SO close!! I know it seems like an eternity until she arrives but she'll be here before you know it. Squeezes to Will and belly pats to you! xox

Kim said...

Thanks Amy!