Tuesday, July 17, 2007

37 week appt.

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight. And that's the only good news! I thought for sure I'd be at least 1cm along, but nothing. Completely closed. I just wanted something. I wasn't mentally prepared for her to arrive late like Will but now I'm fearing that. I'm just so ready. The main complaint is the restless legs at night. I can't fall asleep and all I want to do is get up and move around. That helps ,until I go back to bed, then the energy comes back.

And Neil wants her to arrive on time, not early. He's just not helping. He always has to be the voice of reason rather than let me just complain, which is what I want to do right now. He has no idea what it's like to be pregnant so of course for him it's no big deal for me to be pregnant 41 weeks. He also doesn't have to be home on Monday's and Fridays with Will by himself while he's 9 months pregnant. My energy has decreased, but Will's has increased!

No comments: