Yesterday was my baby showed and it was so much fun. It was a small one, only about 8 people, but that's just what I wanted. My mom did just about everything, including cleaning my whole house, making a dessert and making lasagna. She seriously spoiles me soooo much! Terry and Amy came up for it and Rhonda, Shan and Debbie were here.
Neil and Sean took Ian and Will out to Chuck E Cheese during the shower so it was just the girls. I got lots of nice things, including some really cute pink crocs that Ali, our neighbor, brought over the day before.
I also got a baby Papasan, Bumbo seat, diaper bag and tons and tons of clothes. This girl is set! Today my mom took me to Target and we got everything else I still needed, like a Boppy and cover, changing pad cover, organizer, and a going home outfit. Will left with mom to go to Omak and then camping so I had all day to organize. I'm so tired, but I've gotten a lot done. I'm not finished, but I have all week, assuming she doesn't decide to come early. I was freaking out about getting everything done but now I'm feeling really good about everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment