Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Potty training

While Will was at my mom's house she bought him his own potty. We just had a seat that we put on our toilet but it seems he likes this better. He has gone on it quite a few times and thinks because it's his own it's pretty cool. So I have a new strategy now. Whenever he is at home, he's in underwear. So after work I take him to use the potty and then put them on. He only seems to want to go on the potty if you say you are going to, which with me being pregnant works out nicely. I'm going every 5 minutes these days. So I will go and he'll go, then we wash our hands together. He did have one accident last night and hasn't gone poop yet but it's only a matter of time! I'm so hoping he'll be out of diapers by the time Gabby is born. His best buddy at daycare Kyle, is toally potty trained now and wears underwear to daycare, so I'm hoping that will help with his motivation. Crossing my fingers!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Stop by our house when you're done. Gabe needs some experienced help in this area!