I went and saw Dr. Stork yesterday and Will came with me. He was such a good boy. He just sat there eating pretzels while she listened for the heartbeat. She asked if he was always so quiet and I started laughing. Hardley!!
I gained 6 lbs :( I'm up 21 total, which isn't bad, but I was hoping not to gain that much in a month. I'm going to have to try and be good the last few weeks.
Here is my 32 week belly pic.
2 comments:
hey, look how cute you are!! You're getting so close!!!
All that matters is that he behaves when he's supposed to...in front of others...LOL. Seriously, though, it's great that he was such a good boy for you at the doc's. I can't believe you're so close, but you look fabulous! You shouldn't worry one bit about the weight gain. You'll be fine! ;)
Post a Comment