Saturday, June 16, 2007

Poop!

Friday was a big day in the Strege household. Will pooped in the potty!! It's actually not the first time he's done it but what was different is this time he told us he had to go. He was wearing his big boy underwear and said he needed to poop. I took him upstairs to his potty and read him books. It took him awhile but he finally did it. He was so excited! The next night he told us about 6 times he needed to poop and kept sitting on his potty but nothing every came out. I think he was working himself up and just couldn't get it out. But it was a start! Before the only way we could get him to go was if we had him sit on it every so often, then he would usually just pee.

I think wearing the big boy underwear at home has helped because he hates getting the pee and poop on himself.

No comments: