Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Over the river and through the woods...

Memorial day weekend we went to my parents house to paint our kitchen cabinets. Will had so much fun! He couldn't get enough of playing outside, riding bikes, you name it. We decided that on Monday we would head home and he'd stay behind so Neil and I could paint the bases of the cabinet in peace. I was worried that he'd get homesick but boy was I wrong!

He rode grandpa's tractors a few times, played outside on the slip and slide, went to a party at Uncle Tom's, went to the store with Grandma. And we heard all about it when we'd call him at night. We would get about a 20 second summary of his day before he quickly said "I love you, bye!" and took off to play again. I like to think that he really missed me but he didn't want to tell me to spare my feelings. Yeah right.

Here are pics of the kitchen before and after:




2 comments:

Crib Tales said...

OMG! OK, how did I not know you had a blog?!?!?! So cute! And I love the kitchen make-over. That's awesome! Well done mama. Now I have another blog to add to my list!! :-)

Kim said...

I just started it! :) I'm afraid I'm rather boring though!