The other day we convinced him to sit on his little potty out in the living room and try to go poop. He kept doing the "poop dance:" so we knew he had to go. He would sit on it (with Gabby by his side in her "potty", LOL!) and everytime he felt the poop coming he'd jump up! Finally the poop actually did start to come and he jumped up again. There was poop on the seat and his butt and I sat him back down quickly. He then started crying because he didn't like it, but the poop was still coming. And then he started to pee! But he didn't push his penis down so it shot straight out on his pants, floor, everywhere! Neil and I were jumping up and down happy because he was pooping but also freaking out because there was poop and pee everywhere! Will is crying because he's upset about the pee and the poop and Gabby is in her chair just chilling.
We finally go him off the chair and I had the lovely task of cleaning the poop up. Another gag job. After all of this I thought he'd start going on the potty more but now he holds it for up to 4 days. This is so much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment