Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday little man!





Happy Birthday William! I can't believe it's been three years since you came into this world. I remember pushing and then grabbing you and setting you on my chest. I remember not knowing what the heck was going on, what I was going to do with a baby. Everything about you was new to me. I know I didn't change one diaper in the hospital because I kept forgetting I was suppose to! And now three years later you're completely changed my life, for the better. Some days are hard, but most days are such a joy. You have such a good sense of humor and never cease to make us laugh. You remind me to take time to enjoy the little things in life. I love you big guy!!

1 comment:

Crib Tales said...

Ahhh, look how grown up he is! Happy Birthday Will! OK, and I have my own memory of meeting Will - - at the new Tully's (I think it was Tully's) that they put in down the street from your work. He was so tiny and so quiet. And oh yea, so precious! Way to be 3 big guy!