On Sunday after we got home from Easter Gabby finally did it. She crawled! She decided to keep moving after taking two little steps (normally she'd take two little steps then fall to the ground). She only did it once that night and then the next day she kind of forgot that she had figured out to crawl. But by Tuesday she was all over the place! She is still a bit slow, but she's quickly figuring things out and realizes that a whole new world has been opened up to her. She's already getting into trouble by playing with all of our DVD's.
It's bittersweet. I love seeing her crawl and I know this is a fun stage, but it just reminds me that she is growing up and soon will not be a baby anymore. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
go Gabby go! The kids are as precious as ever Kim! Hey - I had a dream that you and I went to an all you can eat seafood buffet. How weird is that?? Miss you! xo
Post a Comment