We got up Sunday morning and went to the Easter breakfast at church. Will loved that. He ate an entire pancake, ham, sausage and fruit! That kid can really put away the food. Then we headed upstairs for the children's program. That is always interesting to watch the little kids sing. I have a few videos of Will that I will have to upload. At one point he was covering his ears because he thought the congegation was singing too loud. Then during the "I wish I were a butterfly" song, he got stuck on the octopus. While all the other kids were on to the worm, he was still being an octopus. Then his little buddy Cameron decided to fall down on the ground so Will soon followed. Soon they were both diving on to the ground instead of singing. Is it bad that I was laughing?
After church we went up to my cousin Pat's house to have Easter dinner with his family. By the time we got home it was 5pm and we were all tired. Gabby and Will looked very cute in their clothes! We had done an Easter egg hunt the day before out back at our house. Will loved looking for the eggs, then he decided he needed to hide them so we could find them. We've had to do it a few other days since then as well because he has so much fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment