Not sure else to title this, except that is how I feel. Gabby will be starting daycare soon and I'm very sad about it. I don't want her to go. I want to stay home with both of the kiddos. I guess I'm not as sad about Will because he's older and has his little buddies to play with, but I felt this way when he was younger as well. I just want to quit work and stay home with them. I don't want anyone else taking care of them. I know the only way this could happen is if I found some type of job from home that would make up part of the lost income.
I also struggle because of the benefits of going to daycare. Will has his friends there that he just loves. It's so good for him to get away from me and play with them and get all of his energy out. I know he'll do much better when he first goes to school because of his interactions there. If Gabby never went I worry that it will be harder for her and she won't have the friends like Will does. Plus, Will does preschool activities there two days a week so he's already starting to learn. Although, I can surely do those type of things at home.
I'll probably get over this soon, but right now it's weighing on me greatly. To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment