Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted!!
Lets see. Gabby is doing great. She's still rolling over a ton and laughs and smiles all the time. She is such a mellow baby and will just sit on your lap for the longest time looking at everything around her, including her brother who she thinks is pretty funny. She isn't as great as a sleep as she use to be. She takes pretty good naps but sometimes it's hard to get her down at night and she still wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes.
We just got back from Christmas with the grandparents. First we went to my parents house for a few days. There was a ton of snow and Will loved that. I took him sledding a few times and we even made snow angels together. He really loved the snow and was so cute. He'd turn to me as we were walking and say "I like playing in the snow with you mommy". We made cookies for Santa and put them out on Christmas eve along with milk and a carrot and water for Rudolph. Christmas morning we told him to come get use before he went and saw the tree because we had a present from Santa waiting for him. He went out and was so excited to see that Santa had left him a Hot Wheels track. He played with that while waiting for everyone to get ready to open presents (translation: we were getting the London Fogs ready. Christmas isn't Christmas without our ice cream/coffee/whiskey concontion). He had fun playing Santa and handing out the presents to everyone, until he came to one for himself. He'd sit down right where he was and open it.
Gabby really had no idea what was going on, but next year will be a lot different!
The next day we left for the Tri-Cities. We had Christmas on Thursday and it was crazy with 4 grandkids. But Will and Ian had a lot of fun. They got a lot of the same presents and had fun playing with them together. The only bummer was that Will got Sick the next day and it really zapped his energy. He was doing pretty well until we got home Sunday and then his ears started hurting him. I took him to the ER and sure enough, he had ear infections in both ears. He has antibiotics and is doing great now.
Of course, Gabby got sick from him, her first illness. So far she doesn't 'seem to have ear infections but she's congested and sleeping a lot. Today is my first day back at work (where did the time go?!) so it was a bit hard to leave her since she's not feeling well. She's at home with Grandma Strege this week so I'm glad she's at least not in daycare yet. It's funny, but it was hard going back to work with Will but I'm barely phased this time around. I of course miss her a ton, but I think part of it is it being the second time around and knowing she'll be ok, and the fact that she's older. Will was 10 weeks when I went back to work, 14 when he started daycare. Gabby is 21 weeks and will be 26 when she starts daycare.
I'll post some pictures later when I get them uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment