Gabby has decided she doesn't have much use for baby food. She'll still take it once in awhile, but what she wants is big person food. And she wants it now! Heaven forbid you eat something in front of her and don't give her a bit. You will get screaming, grunting, and a lot of pounding on her tray. Her new favorite food is Mac n Cheese. I felt bad giving it to her knowing it's not that healthy, so I bought some of the Annie's Organic stuff. Um, there is a reason why the bad stuff tastes so good I think, LOL!
She is standing up all the time now and is so close to taking her first step. Any day I think it will hit her that she can let go of the couch and keep on walking.
Will is gone this week with my parents. They took him to Silverwood Theme park in Idaho in their camper. He is having soooooo much fun! I miss him a ton though. it's so quiet around the house without him. It has been nice at night though since Gabby is in bed by 7:30. I almost don't know what to do with myself with all the extra time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment