Wednesday, May 28, 2008
My little girl is growing up
And way too fast for me. It really hit me what a big girl she is becoming when she started playing peek-a-boo with us. And it wasn't us playing with her, but her playing with us. She went over by the railing in our house and "hid" behind it, though we could see her through the spaces in the railing. Then she'd lean around the side and start laughing. She kept doing it over and over. That, more so than the crawling, the crusing, the claping, and the waving, shows me how big she is. I hate that she's growing up, and I love it. I love seeing her and Will interact now and I love how her face lights up when we walk in the room. How did I get two awesome kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment