Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Go Speed Racer!

Go, go Speed Racer!

So Will is now doing chores around the house to earn money. He has to feed Chester, wipe down the table after dinner, and on Friday's he has to dust. If he does all of that he gets $3. $2 is for him to spend however he wants, $.50 goes into offering and $.50 goes into savings.

So what does he want to save for? A Speed Racer toy! It's going to take him awhile, but he's working for it! Yesterday I had some of his money in my pocket and he wanted to ride a toy at a store. I told him I didn't have any quarters but he could use his if he wanted. But if he used his that was less money that he would have for his speed racer toy. He chose not to ride on the toy! By golly, I think he gets it!

No comments: