Friday, September 14, 2007

Preschool!

Ok, so he's not offically in a real preschool. But they are doing preschool at daycare two days a week. This week they learned the letter A and did an art project. We got a list of supplies that he needed and it made it seem like he was such a big boy. It doesn't seem like that long ago that he looked like Gabby, sleeping on my chest with his arms waving about and grunting and making cute noises. And now I'm buying him sissors and glue? Makes me want to treasure this time with Gabby that much more. I remember with Will I was so axious for him to grow up and reach milestones but I know Gabby is my last and I don't want this time to go to quickly.

1 comment:

Crib Tales said...

Ahh Kim, I feel the exact same way! I baby Holden so much more than I did Jackson. And now our "babies" are in preschool!? Crazy!!!! Glad to hear all is well!